Duties and Responsibility
- Build predictive models including but not limited to credit risk. fraud, response, and offer acceptance propensity
- Perform through testing and validation of models and support various aspects of the business with data analytics
- Identify new data sources/patterns that add significant lift to predictive modeling capabilities
- Research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms/models to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes
- Conduct analysis and turn insights into actionable changes for predictive models or policies
- Recommend ongoing improvements / tuning to methods and algorithms currently in use/production
- Deliver informative and effective findings, results and recommendations from statistical analysis to stakeholders, both technical and non-technical audiences
- Effectively mentor non-statistical programming peers about statistical programming practices.
- We particular in education. We are looking for candidates with advanced degree in Maths/Statistics/ Economics/ econometrics or agronomy.