Duties and Responsibility
· Manage the admissions and the counselling process by guiding the students as required. Applying the company agreed criteria related to admissions and counselling and implement the same to bring in admissions consistently and fairly to the Branch.
· Handle telephone and email enquiries from the existing or prospective students, their parents and advisors in relation to the counselling and admissions pertaining to the branch in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
· Maintain the process of incoming student enquiries and applications for all courses and that these enquiries are properly recorded and maintained on a daily basis with validity and accuracy at the branch for reviewing by the Branch Authorities and the Management as and when required.
· Assist in validating the student information in the application of the confirmed admissions and prepare branch-wise and batch-wise student ID cards and ensure the timely issuance of the same to the respective students.
· Participate in student material distribution work as and when assigned by the Branch Manager and also ensure that the student receives the entire material pertaining to their respective enrolled course.
· Monitor the responses of the students while providing information to the students and guide them if required based on their preference and in turn bring in the required admissions to support the branch.
· Co-ordinating and taking guidance from the Branch Manager as and when suggested by him/her in relation to the Counselling/Telecalling.
· Any student related issues at the branch are to be resolved with priority and to be taken to the notice of the Branch Manager if the nature of the problem is serious for it to be resolved.
· Update oneself with the courses offered and their related fee structure after confirmation from the concerned authority.
· Co-ordinating and collaborating with the Branch Manager as and when required in relation to the Counselling, administration and other branch related operations.
· Ensure to be skillful and competent when dealing with students, counseling, material distribution, preparation of ID cards, Telecalling etc., and the like in regard to the smooth functioning of the Branch.
· Take active participation in addressing student related concerns with respect to the facilities provided to them at the branch in co-ordination with the Branch Manager etc.,
· Recording, updating and maintaining student data like applications, ID cards, study materials – Batch-wise, Branch-wise in regard to the courses offered etc., either manually or in the system database.