Profile: System Admin (from Networking Background)
- Candidate should have Team handling experience.
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests within given SLA.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues encountered by users.
- Manage the configuration and operation of computer operating systems (Linux, Windows, and Mac).
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes.
- Perform and maintain IT infrastructure (VOIP phones, Server, Security Cameras etc) audit reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Inventory management for all IT assets (Desktop, Laptops, Mobile Devices, Phones etc).
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Manage internet & VOIP services.
- Vendor coordination for IT Asset purchase and support.
- Data compilation for IT Asset Insurance claims.
- Manage wireless network and other networking equipment’s (switches,routers).
- Management of virtual machines running in the inhouse data center.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role.
- Administrative proficiency on Unix systems Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, or other flavor), Windows Server 2012/2016 administration.
- Installation, Configuration, management, and performance tuning of different technology stacks (MEAN, MERN, LAMP) on different environments i.e. Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Abstract thinking.
- Quality focus.
- Technical agility.
Diploma in Hardware and Networking or B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.