The System Engineer Analyst’s role will be responsible for designing and developing applications to support and maintain the product in all phases of the development cycle; specifically working with Xamarin applications. This role will also interface with IT teams working on various layers of the infrastructure, using collaborative problem-solving and sophisticated design to ensure product quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code ensuring best possible performance and quality of applications.
- Identify bugs and issues with the software, determine root causes, develop and implement solutions.
- Create and maintain automated unit testing.
- Collaborates regularly within and across business units to discuss and determine technical solutions.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities; however, incumbents with more experience may be called upon to mentor, train, and guide newer/less experience team members.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum Required Experience: 2+ years’ professional experience in IT solutions development using C# for Xamarin applications.
- 1-3 years’ experience within transportation / logistics industry. (a plus).
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Xamarin Certified Mobile Professional / Developer (a plus)