Duties and Responsibility
1. Hardware: Design and Development of hardware for LRUs, Mixed Signal Boards, Controller Boards, Test Jigs/Rigs, ATE for Airborne, Défense and Ground Applications, Knowledge of DO-254 Preferred
2. Software: Design and Development of Firmware and software architecture at system level for LRUs, Controller Boards, Test Jigs/Rigs, ATE for Airborne, Défense and Ground Applications, Knowledge of DO-178
3. System: System level design and development from conceptual to implementation including interface design, connection diagrams, integration and Testing.
4. Interact with Customers for requirements collection, Technical coordination, RFP response,
5. Unit level Qualification and Certification, exposure to ESS, SOFT and Qualification Tests at Card level and Unit level.
Responsible for Overall design, development of Hardware-including component selection, schematic design, PCB support for layout Engineer, Board Bring up, Card level testing, development of Software-including firmware development.
Experience of working in an embedded environment, through the entire hardware and systems development Life cycle
Expertise in DFA / DFT / DFM
Expertise in Digital and Analog circuit design. In-depth deign and application knowledge of various analog, digital, micro-controller / FPGA and peripheral components
Expert level skill in EDA / CAD / Simulation and Modelling / CAE tools for Mixed Signal Circuit/Microcontroller/ FPGA and system implementation.
Experience in multi-layered board level hardware architecture and design, development and systems engineering complying with Industrial, Military and airborne standards.
Experience on Signal Integrity, EMI/EMC design is preferres