The candidate who fills this position will also be responsible for the management of Security Incidents and Helpdesk tickets, remote incident resolution of issues, systems log review, user access control, Change Management control, asset & license management, data backup, and escalation of systems/network/security issues to appropriate Technology & Information Security teams. The candidate will report to the Manager of Information Technology at the locale.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with technology in Contact Center and Software QA environments, and have solid knowledge of Information Security and Data Protection practices and methodologies as they apply to ISO27001, ISO9001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitoring, Support and Incident Management for corporate computing environment including but not limited to:
o User Account Administration
o System Logs (Windows Event logs, IDS/IPS/ Content Filter, Backup Jobs
o Network Routers, Switches, Security Appliances, and Wireless Access Points
o VMWare ESXi and VM environment
o Windows/Apple/Linux Servers and Desktops
o Windows Active Directory Services
o Office 365 user administration
o Data integrity and backup
o IDS/IPS and Content filtering systems
· Notification, Escalation, and Management of Information Security Incidents/Events
· User management of the Office 365 environment including Office, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
· As a team with other IT staff members, provide 24×7 support coverage for all workstations and servers at the PTW site locale.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP networking principles and practices in a multilayer network.
· Windows Active Directory and File Services user accounts & permissions management
· Ensure all IT and Information Security controls are adhered to. Assist other members of the IT Staff and Executive Management team with all Information Security reporting and audit initiatives.
· Support the Global Technology department objectives.
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodation, if required, so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions.
Required experience in the following areas:
· 3-4 years’ experience within Enterprise technical support/contact center environment with helpdesk responsibility, Active Directory and Office 365 experience required
· VMWare, Windows and Linux server administration experience including user account maintenance, system patches and updates using Change Management controls
· Monitoring and managing Cisco network devices and Windows servers with knowledge of systems monitoring software such as, Libre, Cisco FirePower, vSphere and Meraki MDM. CCNA/CCNP/MCSE certifications preferred
· Good knowledge of TCP/IP ,Vlan, NAT,VPN,ACL Networking and Troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of security standards and controls for ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR and Sarbanes Oxley requirements, and experience working in organizations compliant in these standards.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and organization skills required.
· Strong and effective team communication and problem-solving skills within a globally dispersed organization and able to work with minimal supervision.
· BE,BCA or Diploma-E&C/CS, or Equivalent experience will be considered.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.