- Deliver solutions that meet end-to-end requirements of the clients
- Manage client communications and update project progress on regular frequency
- Own requirements gathering responsibility and clearly communicate it to project team members
- Create static / ad-hoc reports as well as dashboards using Tableau with strong skills in all components of Tableau Reporting and Dashboarding tool
- Keep a close check on project progress to make sure the progress is in sync with the requirements
- Develop and deliver Tableau based BI applications as per the requirements
- Proactively interact with key client stakeholders and technical teams for requirements gathering and integration
- Manage Tableau integration and reporting publishing etc.
- Develop and implement ETL using tools/
- Develop SQL queries, procedures, triggers, scripts etc for database
- Learn and contribute to data analytics projects including Data Quality checks, Data Analysis and Reports as required by the clients
Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization (B.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (IT), BCA, MCA, B.E) with good academic qualifications
- Expertise in Tableau – model building, concepts, functions, visualizations etc. (Essential)
- Understanding on data visualisation designs and concepts with respect to various graphs and Maps
Ability to integrate BI Tools with web applications or portals and understanding of BI and DWH concepts
- Hands on experience of working on MySQL/other databases and utilizing data base tools (e.g., SQL, ETL tools)
- Ability to work with numbers and to be able to analyze the numbers (Essential)
- Expertise in application integration and connecting to data sources
- Experience of working with NoSQL/Hadoop databases preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools is essential. Candidates must be willing to put in extra time and effort required for learning new concepts and tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules