- Responsible for processing all activities related to client benefits plans as set up in TBA, while meeting and exceeding client Service Level Agreements.
- The Team Member is responsible for developing a superior understanding of client plan provisions, identify opportunities for knowledge enhancement and deliver to high standards of quality and timeliness.
- Consulting Skills, Client Knowledge And Client Service.
- Prioritizes work as required in order to effectively respond to client needs.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of client plan provisions by asking questions and responding to client needs in a timely fashion.
- Ensures knowledge of client plan provisions and supporting documentation is current and updated.
- Follows all predefined procedures, adheres to all the process guidelines and ensures that performance parameters are met and/ or exceeded against SLA targets.
- Participates & contributes to daily huddles and status meetings.
- Ensures on-time and accurate delivery of all tasks as per Service Level Agreements.
- Adaptability and Flexibility, Coaching and Recognition, Cross-cultural Competence.
- Delivers on new/ Adhoc tasks in order to meet client/ internal goals promptly.
- Seeks and accepts feedback from coaches & mentors to enhance knowledge and capabilities.
- Creates/ updates SOP where and when required. Work with other supporting groups to enhance procedures and eliminate wastage.
- Fresher : B.Com, B.A., BBA, BHM (2018/2019).
- (Except B.Sc. IT, B.Sc. Stats, BCA, Maths, Eco Hons., MCA, BE, B.Tech, Full-time MBA).
- Experienced- Any Art& Commence can be considered Except BE/BTECH/MCA.
- 0 months of 2.5 years of work experience in the back office or similar transaction processing.
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- Should demonstrate good written & verbal communication
Previous experience from Outsourcing and possessing good social skills
- Flexibility to work in 5 pm- 3 am (fixed)shift environment with weekends off
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs
- Flexibility to move across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel /assignment
- Cab Drop- 3.30am ( Hiring Zone)
Required candidate’s profile:
- Good communication skills.
- Logical & Analytical thinking.
- Flexibility to work.
- Should have Experienced in Non-voice/ backend/ BPO/Customer service/Transaction Processing related.
- Fresher 2019 Arts & Science Graduates with no standing backlogs/ Exp in BPO Domain can also apply.