- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Follow discussed schedule and execute accordingly
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and resolve with the guided approach,
- Follow regular reporting to a manager
- Document processes where required
- Follow all company’s and department’s field procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years experience in field support
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
We need graduation in BE B.Tech in IT or computer.
Candidate should have on-field client handling experience.
Look for a candidate having experience in Software-Machine integration. Can check for Interfacing Engineers.
Candidate should have experience software installation.(mandatory)