· Strong hands-on experience in defining and designing business rules using IBM ODM 8.x
· Good understanding about BRMS life cycle.
· Ability to interpret business requirement and setting up the XML and Java-based eXecution Object Model(XOM), Business Object Model(BOM), rules vocabulary.
· Experience with SOAP/REST protocols with Hands-on experience of SoapUI and other testing tools.
· Experience in Design and Development of the following – o Decision Table, Decision Tree, Action Rule (BRL), Technical Rule, Rule Flows, BOM and XOM, Function Task, Rule Task, Decision warehouse in ODM o Good understanding about the usage of RuleFlow algorithms.
· Experience in installation and set-up of IBM DSR and DC.
· Experience in Deployment of Rule App and Rule Sets in Rule Execution server.
· Experience in setting up of Decision center for business.
· Experience in Decision Governance framework.
· Experience of test driven development with JUnit.
· Preferable to have Experience in decision modeling tools(DMN).
· Hands-on development experience using Java/J2EE.
· Test-driven Development with DVS and XML.
· Experience of deployments, debugging, monitoring and support
IBM ODM, ODM, Operational Decision Management
Look only for IBM ODM experience candidate