We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones and make project assignments.
- Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within specification.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on progress of project.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proficiency with at least one web development languages
- PMP certification is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills