We are looking for an energetic and talented writer to join our Documentation team for solution documentation in the communication space. The product would enable globally available cloud APIs that developers can interact with to build intelligent and complex communications systems like SMS, Voice, WebRTC, SIP Trunking, etc.
- Expertise and understanding of end to end use cases, by understanding the needs of the domain and end customers.
- Create the document from scratch.
- Examples of documentation written: Messages and Dispatch APIs ; Audit APIs; Voice APIs; Conversation APIs
- Understand application source code to create the API documents (such as REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Create all other relevant documents and tutorials needed for other target audiences.
- Ensure adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Proactive and keeping abreast of the project milestones.
Qualification and prior experience:
- An ideal candidate would have an engineering degree in telecom or electronics.
- Familiarity with API documentation tools such as Swagger.
- Familiarity with API documentation tools and generating HTML content from source code.
- Prior experience of creating documents for VoIP enabled products would be highly desirable.
- Worked in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Strong knowledge of technical writing tools and processes.
- Experience in planning and tracking the status of project requirements, adhering to the organization and team processes, and ensuring on-time delivery.