- Should be able to explore students to the whole development environment.
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Should be able to explain multiple ways of writing a program and help students analyze the best way to write the same program
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Must have very strong concepts of the Software development process
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Java, Advanced Java, Core Java, C# & C++
- 2 to 6 years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge on NetBeans/ Eclipse or any other IDE.
- Should have knowledge on any of the Unit Testing tools.
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills