Duties and Responsibility
Telecom and IT cabling exposure for patching, connectorisation, routing, crimping
• Maintain utility equipment (SMPS, Battery) used for IBS/Wifi troubleshooting & repairing
• Execute first level maintenance and troubleshooting activity on Telecom equipment (IBS, Wifi, Routers, and switches).
• Maintains safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
• Ensure SLAs are met for maintenance contracts.
• Record PM / CM activity in hand held device / computer.
• Ensure use of Special tools & tackles
• Ensure Zero accident by safety work practices.
• Respond to emergency call form NOC in case of node failures.