We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we- d like to meet you.
– Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
– Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
– Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
– Build page navigation buttons and search fields
– Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
– Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
– Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
– Portfolio of design projects
– Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. sketch, XD)