● Designing and implementing new features and functionality
● Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
● Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
● Helping to formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and
● Should have experience in developing ecommerce applications using CMS.
● Should have extensive knowledge in understanding website performance and improving it.
● Should have extensive knowledge in various CMS plugins and their optimal use.
● Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
● Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
● Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
● Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across
platforms and browsers.
● Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
● Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
● Good understanding of PHP back-end development
● PHP, CMS Developer: Joomla, Wordpress, Moodles, Drupal, Magento, Opencart, Designing
● Strong experience in developing complex applications using PHP MVC frameworks such as
Joomla, Magento, Drupal, Opencart, YII, codeigniter, laravel, Cakephp and OOPS Concepts.
● Should have knowledge of implementation of API’s (Rest API).
● Database : MySQL and any NoSQL database working experience.
● CMS /ECommerce : Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Moodles, Magento, OpenCart/Go Cart,.