Summary of Position:
– An ideal candidate must have experience in Unity 3D programming, should be passionate to create game experiences on multiple genres
As a Game Programmer you will:
– Design and write the clean code that runs and controls the game which will run on iOS & Android devices.
– Design, architect and document technical designs for Gameplay systems.
– Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between the programming and other parts of the team (art, level design, design, production, QA engineers)
– Collaborate with Production to coordinate task lists to ensure assignments are progressing as expected according to schedules, milestones and overall project goals.
– Identify and review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies.
– Be involved in the design process, offering advice & information from a technical perspective.
– Liaise with QA and compatibility departments & aid in testing plan.
We’re looking for someone who has:
– Relevant years in Unity and 3D game development experience (using C#).
– Experience developing for mobile platforms – iOS and Android
– Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
– General knowledge and understanding of Unity’s systems related to gameplay, including AI, camera, input controls, and physics.
– Ability to produce clean, easy to follow code.
– Should be a team player with never give up attitude
– Strong technical documentation skills