Looking for candidates who can work from home in a rotational shift base.
The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate
Benefits: Night Shift Allowance (If Applicable), Overtime Allowance (If Applicable), Annual Meal Card.
- Candidate should be a self-driven, motivated and task-driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Candidate should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during the working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Candidate should ensure a ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates should be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They should be creative and can solve an analytical problem with a passion for excellent customer service.
• Minimum qualification required 10+2
• Fresher’s / Experience candidates can apply
• Experienced candidates will have to provide relevant documents
• Any candidates who cannot provide relevant experience/education documents will not be considered
• Excellent written and verbal communication, comprehension and problem-solving skills
• Flexible to work in night shifts / rotational shifts. Shift rotation happens every 2-3 months
• Candidates awaiting final year results & appearing for final year examination can be interviewed, provided if they can join immediately.
• All contractual employees will be on the company’s payroll, the contract period will range between 4 months to 12 months.
• Candidates applying for the role should be above 18 years of age
- Have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Have the Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Have the ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Have the Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season