- Successfully produce complex conceptualization of ideas to create original art used in the development of electronic/print projects.
- Maintain and apply advanced design/interactive design skills and a broad knowledge of current design and new media production techniques.
- Use advanced communication skills to offer multifaceted conceptual design solutions based on strategies in relation to client business needs.
- Manage and oversee complex design projects from concept through production, effectively prioritizing work, and balance multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Plan and schedule personal workload to meet client commitments and deadlines.
- Must have the ability to take a job from brief to execution.
- Effectively creates layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of colour, images and fonts, allowing for readability of type, taking into account accessibility guidelines where appropriate.
- Working with the creative director for story-telling through infographics
- Effectively creates interactive presentations or proposals using a variety of software tools.
- Effectively utilizes styles, master pages, templates, tracking, kerning and leading.
- Production art working skills are essential
- Demonstrate keen eye for detail and ensure all deliverables are of high quality.
- Advanced knowledge for troubleshooting technical issues in graphic files for pre-press and printing – linking graphics, including fonts and creating colour separations.