- Ideate & Produce event decor displays and special promotions displays
- Source samples to create the decor items
- Monitor costs and work within budget
- Oversee the production
- Oversee the installation & rollback of event decor items
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
- Provide concepts & integrated strategies for Events & Experiential Marketing Campaigns.
- Conceptualize the entire event and provide end to end creative solution based on the creative brief. Support in conceptualizing the event/activity and help in providing creative solutions.
- Work closely with the Design Team to take the concept to the next level and aid in its visualization process.
- Capability to develop presentations and to present the concepts and design to clients.
- Excellent presentation skills and strong knowledge of making powerful presentations.
- Should have a flair of research and development in making new concepts and proposals to meet the briefs.
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or event production in charge
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Creative and innovative thinker
BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar.