Expertise in marketing concepts.
Experience of on-ground activation.
Presentation & communications, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills.
Ability to work under stress and with short deadlines.
Good knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Purpose of Position:
To effectively ensure the implementation of Dealer Marketing Activities for the assigned region, in accordance to the objectives.
To plan and execute local events, conferences, trade shows at Regional Level.
To manage and control Dealer Marketing budgets and smooth claim settlements.
1. Conceptualize and execute events at dealer level in co-ordination with area sales/service managers and support of the dealer.
2. Ensure high enquiry number generation at all dealer events.
3. Chalk out an appropriate media plan for city specific tactical schemes and offers and creates appropriate advertisements.
4. Co-ordinate timely submission of dealer activity plan by collating inputs from dealers to plan and organize the resources required to execute the plan.
5. Evaluate each activity by doing cost benefit analysis to optimize the spends.
6. Manage agencies/vendors and co-ordinate with internal functions to get desired support for the assigned region.
7. Supervise execution of dealer marketing activity (including print, outdoors, events, etc.) by close monitoring and review of actions to ensure targeted results.
8. Process Dealer Marketing Claims by verifying compliance w.r.t. guidelines and approvals to maintain discipline in the system for claim reimbursement.
9. Supervise dealer-wise execution of the CRM programme, Enquiry Tracking, Lead Management and Dialogue Marketing programme and report dealer-wise status regularly.
10. Ensure 100% adherence to CI/CD guidelines in all Dealer Marketing Communications
Candidates should be from automobile manufacturers only.